Thisadapter is server network card with two port and fiber connection can be addedto improve performances of network as well as saving the valuable slot for PCIExpress server. In the connection of GE for optical fiber network, the specialI/O bandwidth equipped on PCI Express can ensure the superior performance ofthe connection without occupying the bus band width. In addition, design of theadapter can show the excellent performance in a multi-processor system. Whenthe adapter is used with the receiving end extension for Microsoft or theextensible I/O of Linux together, network card with two ports of the adaptercan effectively balance the network load among multiple central processingunits.
- Offload the check task, calculation task for TCP/IP/UDP andsegmentation task for TCP.
- Support VMs and each port can support 8 Virtual MachineDevice queues.
- Support the senior Direct Cache Access.
- Support Intel I/O AT 2.0.
- Minimize the I/O interrupt of devices by MSI and MSI-X andsupport the dynamic interrupt.
- Extension of receiving terminal can minimize the CPUutilization of multi-processor system.
- The advanced storage architecture can reduce the delay.
- Support multiple address filtering of MAC.
- Support management statistics and RMON statistics.
- Virtual LAN- IEEE802.lQ VLANS
- Oversized frame (The jumbo packet is up to 16KB)
- Link aggregation and load balance.
- Self-adaption load balancing for multi-CPU cores(ALB）.
- Network fault tolerance(AFT), switch fault tolerance(SFT).
- IEEE802.3*(Z、ab、u、x)Support for flowcontrol
- Support the priority code of the second layer for IEEE802.1p.
- Priority ordering-802.lP layer 2 priority encoding
Thông số kỹ thuật
||Windows2003/XP/7/8/10, Netware Server, Linux
||IEEE802.3、IEEE 802.3ab、IEEE 802.3x、IEEE802.1q、IEEE802.1p、IEEE802.1z
||2 x Optical port (SFP Option) 1000Base-FX
||50/125 µm multi-mode fiber up to 500m
62.5/125 µm multi-mode fiber up to 220m
9/125 µm single-mode fiber up to 120km
||Power Status, FX Link/Act
||Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C
Storage Temperature: -20°C to 70°C
Relative Humidity: 5% to 90% non-condensing