The AN-M-V1D1-S1T/R series is designed using advanced ASIC and high-speed DSP technologies. The AN-M-V1D1-S1T/R series video to fiber converter employs multiplexing and de-multiplexing techniques to transmit and receive 1 channel video, 1 channel reverse RS485 data over an optical fiber in all digital signaling with no compression; making it ideal for applications where input signal integrity and quality must be maintained and no loss should be induced.
Because the AN-M-V1D1-S1T/R series utilizes all-digital, non-compression technology, it is able to transmit signals without distortion; whereas the analog technology inherently noisy, low quality, long term instability and susceptible to electromagnetically and environmental interference. The AN-M-V1D1-S1T/R series accepts a variety of video inputs, such as analog or digital video recorder, DVD/VCD, digital camera, CCTV and any 8MHz video signal.
PAL, NTSC and SECAM standards are supported. The AN-M-V1D1-S1T/R series supports standard RS485 pan-tilt-zoom control signaling. Plug-and-Play design ensures ease of installation and no electrical or optical adjustment is required. LED indicators are provided for showing operating status.The AN-M-V1D1-S1T/R series is fully assembled using SMT components for stability and reliability.
Video to fiber converter can be used in varios ways, for example:
- Intelligent transportation system;
- High speed way video monitoring and control system;
- Toll monitoring and control system;
- Close circuit TV industry monitoring and control;
- TV program switching channel transmit;
- High-fidelity video conference system;
- Security monitoring and control system
- Extra small dimensions to fit in smallest enclosures
- Completely digital fiber transmit platform video to fiber converter
- Self-adapt in PAL, NTSC, SECAM standards
- RS-485/RS-232 data port for PTZ and control applications
- Power supply, link, video by dynamic indication
- transmit distance: up to 100KM (depends on version)
- fully assembled using SMT components for stability and reliability.